Mt. Washington Glass Company
United States, New Bedford, MA
Glass, blown, cut, ground, polished
Overall H: 14.9 cm, Diam (max): 17.9 cm
The cut glass pattern used for this bowl was patented on March 12, 1889, by Frederick Shirley, the Englishman who was the manager of Mt. Washington at that time. This pattern appears in the company catalogs as the “Mirror %%Block%%” pattern and is shown in the form of ice tubs, decanters, stemware, cream and sugar sets, dishes, and bowls.