Join in for an evening of wine tastings and spring flowers, featuring glassblowing by artist Christian Thirion, live music by the MacGillicuddies, and the public opening of Roses in Glass.
- Complimentary wine tastings, including Rieslings, from 24 Finger Lakes wineries
- Spring Flower Festival, featuring the public opening of Roses in Glass
- Contemporary glassblowing by glass artist Christian Thirion on the Hot Glass Stage
- Music by the MacGillicuddies
- Tempting treats from local restaurateurs, including: Red Newt Cellars Winery and Bistro, Café at Fox Run, Glenora Wine Cellars, Medleys Café, Old World Café and Ice Cream, and Pelham’s Upstate Tuna
- Bring home a glass garden from the GlassMarket!