2300°: Tee Off for Summer
At 2300°, things really heat up at the world’s best glass museum. Enjoy a unique evening of music, wine and enrichment at The Corning Museum of Glass.
- Live, outdoor hot glassblowing shows.
- Live music, including headliner Detroit-based Misty Love and the Motown Sound.
- Free wine tastings from more than 20 Finger Lakes wineries.
- Samples by Finger Lakes Culinary Bounty.
- Last chance to explore the special exhibition, "Reflecting Antiquity," jointly organized by The J. Paul Getty Museum and The Corning Museum of Glass.