The Corning Museum of Glass offers exciting internship opportunities to college students in a variety of disciplines, including (but not limited to): museum studies, museum education, communications, information technology, and library science.
All applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, unless otherwise noted.
All internships are unpaid.
To apply for a specific internship or to express an interest in another area, please submit a resume and cover letter including:
- The internship for which you are applying (or area of interest for general inquiries)
- The term you are seeking an internship for ( Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
- How your skills/experiences have prepared you for an internship with CMoG
- What you hope to gain from the experience
- Required number of hours (if any)
All application materials should be submitted via email to email@example.com.