Association Membership at The Corning Museum of Glass is an opportunity to provide non-profit organizations and their members with an experience that is engaging, educational, and inspiring. Association Members enjoy a variety of unique benefits, including free admission to the world's best glass museum. By supporting the Museum through membership, your organization will help us offer high-quality programs and activities to the community and glass lovers worldwide.
Annual Membership Categories
- For associations with up to 499 members, the annual fee is $2,500.
- For associations with up to 500-999 members, the annual membership fee is $5,000.
- Annually renewable membership card for each Member in current standing
- Free admission to the Museum
- Guided tour of the galleries and special exhibitions for a group of 25 once a year
- Use of Museum meeting rooms and galleries (the latter in the evening only) at a minimum discount of 25 percent, and assistance from the Operations and Membership staff in planning events
- Subscription to the twice yearly Members' magazine, The %%Gather%%
- Association listing in the Annual Report
- 15% discount on regular priced items in the Museum Shops
- 15% discount in the Museum Café
- Two invitations to an annual dinner with the Executive Director and Trustees