Additional description: Slide shows the building from the right side with five cars parked in front. Photo shows the shop name Celine. Formerly Cours la Reine, Paris. Constructed by René Lalique. Building is illustrated in Lalique par Lalique by Marc Lalique & Marie-Claude Lalique on page 152 and in René Lalique, 1860-1945, maître-verrier by Félix Marcilhac on page 27.
Image orientation: portrait.
Digitized from a loaned slide; Nicholas M. Dawes; 2008.
Slide is property of Nicholas M. Dawes.
[Digital image is property of The Corning Museum of Glass. Copyright of image is held by Nicholas M. Dawes] Rights and Reproductions Manager.