Certificate declaring F. and M. Frink owners of forty shares of capital stock dated February 7, 1927. Certiciate is signed by Vice President J. A. Miller and Secretary-treasurer E. L. Pratt.
No. "10911" -- stamped in red ink.
Company seal punched in lower left corner of certificate.
Certificate has been folded in thirds vertically. On verso, certificate summary printed with "F. & M. Frink" and "February 7, 1927" typed in.
Frinks sold, assigned, or transferred shares to Elizabeth Wahrenbrock on November 7, 1933, as noted on verso.
Purchase; Scripophily.com; 2012; 1000126659