Part of a collection of materials collected and organized by J. Stanley Brothers pertaining to the glass industry and glass objects. Includes information copied from books and periodical articles, ads, actual copies of newspaper and magazine articles, etc. published between the late 19th century and the early 1970s.
In 1822 was purchased by Shepard & Co.
In 1842 Kearns took over.
In 1848 a new plant at Putnam, OH was operating as Kearns & Co.
F-13524, 1 sheet.