F-12959, 1 sheet.
Part of a collection of materials collected and organized by J. Stanley Brothers pertaining to the glass industry and glass objects. Includes information copied from books and periodical articles, ads, actual copies of newspaper and magazine articles, etc. published between the late 19th century and the early 1970s.
Established 1840 and ceased to exist 1868 or 1870. In 1881 was absorbed by George A. MacBeth & Co., Pittsburgh, PA; and in 1892 business was purchased by George A. MacBeth, operated as Muzzy & Co., Props.
Combined folder for Keystone Flint Glass Works and Muzzy & Co. See also: Muzzy & Co.: [Collection of papers], 1876-1926 (Bib no. 12438)