Folder and microfiche header: Hamilton, W.H., & Co.
F-13038, 1 sheet.
Part of a collection of materials collected and organized by J. Stanley Brothers pertaining to the glass industry and glass objects. Includes information copied from books and periodical articles, ads, actual copies of newspaper and magazine articles, etc. published between the late 19th century and the early 1970s.
Established in 1863; 1898 moved to Charleroi, PA.
Located from 20th to 2st Streets on Railroad Street.