F-12833, 2 sheets.
Part of a collection of materials collected and organized by J. Stanley Brothers pertaining to the glass industry and glass objects. Includes information copied from books and periodical articles, ads, actual copies of newspaper and magazine articles, etc. published between the late 19th century and the early 1970s.
File is divided into 4 parts: history 1883-1889; ware; material secured at Marion; Henderson's letters, 1933.
The company moved to Marion, Indiana in 1890, joined National Glass Co. in 1899, and moved to Cambridge, Ohio in 1992.