Part of a collection of materials collected and organized by J. Stanley Brothers pertaining to the glass industry and glass objects. Includes information copied from books and periodical articles, ads, actual copies of newspaper and magazine articles, etc. published between the late 19th century and the early 1970s.
May 1899, purchased old Northwood Glass factory. In July 1902, plant moved to Grafton, WV. Beaumont Glass Co. was formed in 1916 and was owned by Union Stopper and Percy Beaumont and operated in Morgantown, WV.
F- 12814, 1 sheet.