F-13510, 1 sheet.
Part of a collection of materials collected and organized by J. Stanley Brothers pertaining to the glass industry and glass objects. Includes information copied from books and periodical articles, ads, actual copies of newspaper and magazine articles, etc. published between the late 19th century and the early 1970s.
Incorporated 1895 in Grafton, W.
1926 purchased plant at Washington, PA.
1959 merged with the Brockway Glass Co., Brockway, PA.
1926 Tygart Valley name dropped, became Brockway Glass Co.