News article "Glass for the use of the Prince of Wales at the opening of the Middle Temple Library", dated Nov. 9, 1861, glued to inside cover. Includes an illustration of the glassware.
Viewer should consult microfiche copy F-10001T, which is identical to this catalog except CMGL copy lacks cover page.
Title page of catalog is loose.
Upper left hand corner of catalog is damaged.
Digitized by Boston Photo Imaging in September 2009.
Philip Pargeter owned Red House Glass Works from 1871-1882.
Etched and engraved classical designs: p. 59-64, 71; lamps: p. 92.