Image orientation: portrait.
Production for Parfum des Anges began production in 1927.
Le parfum des anges is a special commission perfume bottle for the opening of the Oviatt building in Los Angeles in 1927.
This item is in the Glenn and Mary Lou Utt archive.
Digitized by Boston Photo Imaging, 2013.
Considered for the Rakow Library's Lalique exhibition, 2014.
Transparency is property of The Corning Museum of Glass. Copyright for image held by ??? Rights and Reproductions Manager.