This item is in the Jeffrey Rush Higgins collection on Frederick Wilson.
Chiefly photographs/photostats glued into a leatherbound scrapbook. Address label for Mary C. Higgins, Camden, Maine inserted opposite first page.
Pages with photographs bear pencilled numbers in this order: 46, 47, 48, 45, 43, 44, 51, 49, 50, 52.
Jeffrey Rush Higgins collection on Frederick Wilson
Digitized by Boston Photo Imaging in May 2012.
(46) Memr. to Amherst Meeker, 1920, killed in France --
(47) Saint Denis of France Bishop of Paris --
(48) [Painting of woman seated on a throne, arms outstretched to protect a young girl on her right and boy on her left, both wearing fig leaves, the girl holding a piece of fruit] --
[Beginning of a sketch of a male, no facial features] --
(45) [Diptych of an angel moving forward from a lamp and garden of lilies, offering a lily heavenward] --
(43) Blessing and honor & glory & power be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, FW 1932 [children's memorial window?] --
(44) Thine O Lord is the victory, 7931, c1907 --
(51) [Kneeling knight facing back] 6108 --
(49) [Jesus blessing the children] c1904 --
(50) Our Lord sent them the Sangreal, through whose grace they were alway fulfilled while that they were in prison [8230?] --
(52) S:Uriel ; [St. George killing the dragon?] 694; [Mary's visit to Elizabeth]