Distributor, Anderson & Lewis.
"Designers of the Colonial Edge"--P.  of cover.
The firm existed at Third and Cambridge Streets in Philadlephia between 1906 and 1911.
Includes Bellevue vase, tankard, Newton punch bowl, sugar and cream, Dawson jug, Dawson pitcher.
CMGL's original catalog was damaged in the flood and is disbound.
F-247C, filmed from flooded original. First filming backwards, refilmed 4/1986 using same fiche number.