Visit www.cmog.org on your mobile device. Mobile cmog.org offers selected content in a mobile-friendly format. Access mobile cmog.org though the web browser on any mobile phone with internet access.
- Search the full Glass collection and Library collection to find objects on display and related videos
- Audio tours for all ages. Look for the stop numbers in the galleries and listen to the audio file right on your phone.
- Today's schedule of Hot Glass Shows and glass demonstrations
- Today's hours
- Today’s menu at the GlassMarket Café
- Directions to the Museum and a link to open our location in Google Maps
- Links to our social media channels
GlassLab Web App
Be immersed in the creative process of the GlassLab Design Program through designer profiles, videos and objects in the GlassLab web app at http://www.cmog.org/glasslab.
The GlassLab web app is optimized for viewing on any device. Simply visit http://www.cmog.org/glasslab in the web browser on your iPhone, Android, other mobile device, desktop, laptop, or tablet.
The GlassLab web app can also be saved to your home screen to access like any other app.
Follow these instructions on your Apple device:
Go to http://www.cmog.org/glasslab. A gray box will prompt you with the following message:
“Install this web app on your iPhone: tap the share icon and then Add to Home Screen.”
Exit your web browser and tap on the GlassLab icon on your home screen to access the web app again.
Follow these instructions on your Android device:
Go to http://www.cmog.org/glasslab. Tap to open the Menu, or Options. Then tap Bookmarks. Tap Add bookmark, and OK.