Request to Use Museum Logo
By displaying, copying or using The Corning Museum of Glass Logo, either online or in print, you agree to the following:
- The Logo means the Logomark and all copyright, design right and other intellectual property rights subsisting in it, together with the goodwill residing in it.
- The use of the Museum's online Logo is to facilitate a link from other not-for-profit educational and cultural institutions and organizations to The Corning Museum of Glass Website.
- The use of the Logo in print is to signify a joint participation or sponsorship in a project.
- Under no circumstances can the Logo be used for any purpose involving the marketing, advertising, sale or supply of any goods or services of any description for any purpose or at any time or in any place other than what is expressly authorized by our permission.
- No alterations or modifications to the appearance of the Logo are permitted. You must not modify, change, alter, delete from or add to our Logo, including but not limited to making any change in text, graphics or color.
- All displays and uses of the Museum’s Logo online will link to the Museum’s Website's home page. No change may be made to the technical existence of the Logo. The file type may not be altered. You may not use the Logo in conjunction with script such as java or cgi that in any way alter, even momentarily as on mouse-over, its appearance.
- You will specify the URL where the Logo will be used as well as the start date and duration of its use.
- You will display or use the Logo in conformance with the permission granted by The Corning Museum of Glass and only in connection with goods and services of the same high quality as is associated with the Museum. You undertake not to take any action which may prejudice the distinctiveness or validity of, or otherwise adversely affect our Logo.
- You will indemnify us and keep us indemnified against any liability incurred or suffered by us, which arises from use by you of our Logo which is not in accordance with our Permission or these Conditions including as a result of any claim or infringement of any intellectual property rights of a third party, resulting from such improper use of our Logo.
- The Museum reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time and you agree to immediately remove the logo from your Website or print.